I have an urgent need with one of our Direct Client State Of Texas- in
Austin, TX need *System Analyst with CARE and Model 204 programming
language experience.* It’s a long term project Due November 19, 2014,
Please go through the requirement and reply back with your consultants
resume and the B&C forms duly filled up

   - Four years of experience with Model 204 programming language.
   - Analyze and debug complex M204 User Language programs and database.

   - Knowledge of healthcare information systems.
   - Four years of experience with application modernization projects.
   - Experience with migration of M204 mainframe systems
   - Local candidates are preferred

*Minimum Requirements:*

Years

Skills/Experience

8

Performing systems analysis and working with a broad range of stakeholders.

8

Developing business rules and functional requirements documentation.

4

Knowledge of Model 204 programming language.

4

Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major
course work in business administration, management information systems or
computer science.

*Preferences:*

Years

Skills/Experience

2

Knowledge of healthcare enrollment systems and Medicaid systems.

2

Experience of CARE and Model 204 programming language.

1

Experience with CMBHS.

4

Four years of experience with application modernization projects.

*Manmohan Thakur**[image: image001]*

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]

Ph: 713-234-5905ext :101

Fax:(512)949-5092