who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: PeopleSoft HCM 9.2Location :
WyomingDuration : 5 month contract possibly longer One week of travel in
January, February and March would be required. Every other week for the
duration of the project would be remote.*

*Qualifications7 years of HCM experience;9.2 experience is
mandatoryBachelors degree minimumSubject Matter Expert competencies with
basic computer-based programs and job related applications and Microsoft
Office software.Operational knowledge of HCM functionality in many of the
HR modulesA successful systems analyst must acquire four skills:
analytical, technical, managerial and interpersonal.Candidate must have
working experience with PeopleSoft V9.2, PeopleTools 8.5x or higher,
PeopleCode, application engine, component interface, integration broker,
and approval workflow engine.Candidate will be able to handle both new
development and maintenance projects effectively and efficiently.Candidates
must have strong customer focus and be willing to develop good business
knowledge.Team player with strong verbal and written communication
skills.Must be able to provide 24/7 production support on a rotating basis.*

*PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONSBachelors Degree, software / system / technical
certification(s), and seven years of information technology
experiencePeopleSoft development experience with a minimum 5 years in
PeopleSoft HCM modules, including Core HR, Payroll for North America, Time
and Labor, Absence Management.Proficiency in testing system integration
points. Oracle Taleo talent management experience a plus.Strong SQL Skills.*