Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and Employer details. Please send
me resume on my Email *gau...@rgtalent.com <gau...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title*

Java UI Developer

*Project Location*

Nyc, NY

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Interview mode:: Telephonic Followed by Face To Face *

* Financial Background*

is a deal breaker.**

   - Core Java Web. Experience with *JAX-RS, concurrency, Spring, CXF, and
   JPA.*
   - *Core Javascript*. Some experience with modern UI framework such as *ExtJS
   and Angular.*
   - Expert Object Oriented Design: You can easily create reusable GUI and
   server side components and deliver robust APIs that other developers are
   happy to use.
   - Experience with large-scale, real-time, business critical systems.
   - System architecture experience (especially 3/N-Tier applications).
   - Experience in Database design and database programming (Sybase / DB2
   ideally).
   - Excellent communication skills.
   - You take the initiative to propose ideas and air concerns.