*URGENT HOT REQUIREMENT…….*

*Please Send Resume to **ja...@tresourceinc.com* <ja...@tresourceinc.com>

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Job Title                         Java Architect *

*Project Location         Boston /MA, New York*

*Duration                        6+Months/Contract*

 *Interview Mode: Phone and Skype*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Senior Java Architect*

Required skills:

Core Java

Back-end Scripting

JVM Performance Tuning

JVM Memory Optimization

Preferred:

Financial Services Industry Experience

10+ years

Required:

BS in Computer Science or related field

Preferred:

Advanced degree in Computer Science or related field

Oracle Java Certification

Financial Services Industry Experience

Thanks and Regards,

*Javed Ansari*

*Sr.Technical Recuiter*

*Technology Resource Group Inc. *

3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

 Office: 909-859-1312 | Fax: 408-884-2409

Email: ja...@tresourceinc.com | Web: www.tech-resource.com

Gtalk: *javed.rgtalent*  | YIM : *javed.rgtalent*

<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=313608503&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>

*Disclaimer: **This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND **CONFIDENTIAL**
INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply REMOVE in the
subject line and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy,
disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and
any such actions are unlawful. Technology Resource Group has taken every
reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any
damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should
carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment.
Technology Resource Group reserves the right to monitor and review the
content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent
to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Technology Resource
Group. e-mail system.*