Hello,

Good Afternoon, One of my client looking for the *Java EDI 834 at CA.*
Please let me know if you have anyone available for the project Immediately.

Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related field with a
minimum experience of 8 years in the various *Java* technologies and
technical skill sets/experience listed below

Location - Sacramento, CA

Long Term

Experience with relational databases, ability to write complex SQL queries
and PL/SQL procedures.

Extensive experience with Spring framework. spring MVC, spring batch, web
services and IO modules.

Minimum 5 years of extensive working experience in J2EE Technologies such
as JMS, *SoapUI, WSDL*, XML, XSD, XSLT, Xpath and good understanding of
JAXB, JAXP is required.

Experience working with B2B integration projects with different application
servers(JCAPS, WebLogic, Websphere broker, JBOSS etc).

Experience with maven, eclipse.

Experience with EDI enveloping and looping structure (2+ years)
HIPAA EDI X12 experience is preferred
837 Claims processing
835 Claim payment
*834* Enrollment
820 Premium Payments

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Sri*

*Business Development Manager*

Techwire Solutions Inc

101 Hudson Street, Jersey City, New Jersey 07302

*209-626-4343** (Direct) *| 201-595-0984 (Fax)

*s...@techwiresol.com <ch...@techwiresol.com> * | www.techwiresol.com