Hi,
Hope you are doing great,
This is Syed Layeeq from New York Technology Partners. We have a
requirement for *Java Web Developer at Denver, CO.* Please review the Job
description below and if you’d like to pursue this, please include a word
copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number and rate in
your response. You can also reach me at (201) 680-0200 x 7027.

*Send profiles to s...@nytpartners.com <s...@nytpartners.com>*

*Job Title: Java Web Developer*
*Location: Denver, CO*
*Duration: 6+ months to 2 years+*
*Interview Process: Online testing and final web cam*

*Must Have Skills:*

   - AngularJS, Agile, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery
   - This is 70% Front End and 30% Back End

*Requirements:*

   - 8-9+ years minimum experience
   - Object-oriented analysis, design, and development abilities
   - 5+ years Java experience
   - JSP/Struts, Java Servlets, AngularJS
   - PL/SQL
   - BEA Weblogic Application server
   - HTML, HTML5, XML, CSS, CSS3 and JQuery / JavaScript
   - Agile Scrum methodology

*Other desirable experience: *

   - Development experience writing and debugging J2EE Web applications
   - UNIX operating systems (Sun Solaris), Tools & Utilities
   - Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Project)
   - This position requires a degree in Computer Science or Information
   Systems, or equivalent applicable work experience.
   - JUnit test cases
   - Bootstrap

*Thanks and Regards, *
*Syed Layeeq*
*New York Technology Partners – Rochester*
332 Jefferson Rd.
Rochester, NY 14623
T1: (201) 680-0200 x 7027
Fax: (201) 474-8533
s...@nytpartners.com
www.nytp.com
Yahoo&Gtalk: Syedstaffing
P*Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. Go GREEN and please consider our environment
before printing this email.*