*Visa copy is required for H1B*

Hello,

My name is Tom and I work with Idexcel. I have an excellent job opportunity
for you which may match your past experiences. Please go through the job
description below and let me know if you would be interested.

_____

Start Date:  IMMEDIATE

Location:  Sunnyvale, CA

Duration: 6 months contract

QA Mobile / Web/ Desktop Automation Tester - 1 position (Multi skilled)

RESPONSIBILITIES

• Collaborate with developers and QA leads to improve testability,
automation, and use tool sets

• 6+ years software quality experience including 4+ years in testing Mobile
applications on iOS, Android or Blackberry devices in client/server
environments

• Web Services knowledge with RESTful API experience

• Develop QA automation scripts using webdriver framework

• Integrate test scripts with Jenkins using TestNG and daily run the
regression

• Fix and modify the scripts to keep up with DEV changes in TDD model. Goal
is to achieve 95-99% pass rate

• Implement, gather, implement and report team and project metrics

Requirements:

• At least 6 years of QA industry experience with predominant time on
Automation

• Tools / Skills : Appium, Web driver, Xcode, Instruments, Rest Client,
Raft, Python,Test NG, Jenkins, XML, SQL Queries - Combination of these
skills must

• Good to have skills : Unix, Mac os, Any non-iOS mobile device automation
tools

Regards,

Tom Martin

Phone: (703) 230-2631