Dear Associate,

We do have an urgent requirement. Below mentioned are the details. If you
are interested kindly send your updated Resume along with the Rate.

Job Title

Atlassian Tools Lead Developer

Location

San Jose, CA

Duration

 Long Term

Required Skills

Required skills: Please note, there are lot of people with Java skill who
use Confluence and Jira but what we need is someone who has exp in
developing plug-in etc for these tools using Java (making code changes on
top of these tools)

Job Description
• Exp: 6+ yrs
• Skills : Java , Confluence, Jira, Atlassian
• Must have: Experience in developing plugins and other code changes to
confluence and Jira tools.
• Good to have: Exp with leading a small team of offshore developers.

Thanks,

*Lavan.Geesa*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Nexera Solutions LLC*