Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

This is Syed Layeeq from New York Technology Partners. We have a
requirement for *Sr. Tibco Developer at Atlanta, GA or Seattle, WA*. Please
review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this, please
include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number
and rate in your response. You can also reach me at (201) 680-0200 x 7027.

*Send profiles to s...@nytpartners.com <s...@nytpartners.com>*

*Title: Sr. Tibco Developer*

*Location: Atlanta, GA or Seattle, WA*

*Duration: 12 + Months*

*Basic Qualifications:*

   - 6+ years of experience with the TIBCO toolset such as Business Works,
   ActiveSpaces, Business Events, Rules Engine, APIXchange etc.
   - Expertise with J2EE architecture knowledge and design patterns. Strong
   hands-on experience with enterprise java technologies.
   - Ability to solve complex problems in a fast paced environment with
   limited guidance.
   - Excellent communication skills to include verbal, written &
   presentation.
   - Motivation and time management skills.
   - Ability to interact with the client and take direction.
   - Previous onshore/offshore lead experience.

--

*-- *

*Regards,*

*Syed Layeeq Ahmed*

*New York Technology Partners – Rochester*

332 Jefferson Rd.

Rochester, NY 14623

*Phone No:* (201) 680 - 0200 x7027

*Email Id:* s...@nytpartners.com

*IM & Gmail:* syedstaffing
*Linkedin:* http://in.linkedin.com/in/layeeq/
*Blog: syedstaffing.blogspot.in <http://syedstaffing.blogspot.in/>*

*www.nytp.com <http://www.nytp.com>*

P*Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. Go GREEN and please consider our environment
before printing this email.*