*Hello Partner,*

*This is PAUL from GLOBAL SYSTEM LLC.*

*Here is the list of available consultants for your requirements and many
more available in BENCH.*

*Please add me to your mailing list and distribution list, please send me
daily basis requirement of Business Analyst and Quality Analyst. Send me
only direct client requirement, consultant available immediately .*

*Please send requirements to **p...@globalsyst.com <p...@globalsyst.com>*
or call me at *214-390-7324*

    Name  Technology Experience Current location Relocation
Availability  Supriya
Jena BUSINESS ANALYST 9 Years Chicago,IL Mid west & East coast
Immediate  Abhishek
Kumar BUSINESS ANALYST 9 Years Bismarck, ND Open Immediate  AKSHAY
SUDHEER BUSINESS
ANALYST 7+ Years McKinney, TX Open Immediate  ANGELA SUSAN EDWARD BUSINESS
ANALYST 7 Years Chicago, IL Open Immediate  Vandana Singh BUSINESS ANALYST 7+
Years Chesterfield, NJ NJ, NY & Philadelphia, PA Immediate  Richa Pant BUSINESS
ANALYST 7 Years Boston, MA Open Immediate  SANJU SINGH QUALITY ANALYST 8
Years ELKRIDGE, MD MD, DC, VA, NJ, NY, DE Immediate  Avijit K. Sah QUALITY
ANALYST 7 Years Lauderhill FL Open Immediate  Bharagavi Mantravadi QUALITY
ANALYST 7 Years Boston Burlington, Vermont area Immediate

--

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Paul*

Marketing  Manager

Global Systems LLC

Office:  214-390-7324

Fax: 214- 975-1222

Email: *p...@globalsyst.com* <a...@globalsyst.com>

*www.globalsyst.com* <http://www.globalsyst.com/>

Yahoo IM – *paul_75038*

*A Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)*

*A Certified Minority-Business Enterprise (MBE)*

Please don't print this email unless you really need to.

If you are unable to reach me, please contact 240-382-3356.

*** Specialized in : BA, QA, have great technical talent and established
clients, please contact us for our REFERRAL policy***