I have SIX position for this requirement Mid to Sr Level, 4 in OH, 2 in NY
(Long Island, NY)

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

.Net Developer

*Project Location*

Cleveland, OH

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI          Telephone + Face2Face/Skype*

*NEED FRONT END DEVELOPER*

Under limited supervision, a Software Developer works closely with
customers, business analysts, and team members to deliver technology
solutions that meet the business needs.
Develops, codes, tests, debugs, maintains, modifies and implements complex
applications software that is delivered on time and within budget.
Mentors junior developers and is responsible for application maintenance
and production support of one or more applications.

*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS*

   - Generates complex application code that is traceable to technical
   specifications
   - Responsible for developing detailed design and code for new
   applications and/or enhancements to existing applications
   - Conducts code reviews to ensure peers are adhering to documented
   coding standards and best practices
   - Provides production support and performance monitoring of critical
   production systems

* EXPERIENCE*

   - Seven years or more experience in software development. Minimum 5
   years of software development in C#, Net, MVC and SQL
   - Advanced knowledge of unit testing and CI frameworks
   - Advanced knowledge of multiple structured coding languages and
   distributed systems development techniques
   - Advanced knowledge of common design patterns.