Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!
Please send me an updated copy of your Resume and below details.

*Position: Java/ COBOL DeveloperLocation: Omaha, NEDuration: 8 Months+Job
· Primary Skill Required:  Java
· Second Skill Required: COBOL
· Third Skill Required: Self motivated, analytical, work with teams,
flexible, take direction from Architect and other SME’s and offer
solutions.   Work in a focused environment with a time boxed completion of
8 months.
· Experience with parsers or compiler construction preferred.
· Experience with Groovy a plus.

*DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES/DELIVERABLES*

A. Services Description:
· Design, code/ Unit Test, fix defects and develop process to convert
Pacbase Meta-Data to Maintainable COBOL.  This will involve building
Parsers and applying pattern recognition to meta-data to generate
structured Cobol code.

B. Deliverables Description (if applicable):
· Process and tools necessary to successfully convert Pacbase Meta-data to
Maintainable Cobol.

Fill the below details and send me ASAP..

Full Name:
Current Location:
Contact No (Cell and Landline):
Email ID:
Education details [Degree attained, University and the year Completed]: