*Hi,
*

*Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below , If you find
updated resume with details and I will get back to you or you can call me
on 609-897-9670 extn 2191*

*Position: **Oracle Inquira CRM DOMAIN*

*Location: Jacksonville, FL*

*Duration:  12+ months*

*Client: Jacksonville, FL*

*Job Description:*

-Understand Oracle Knowledge Management (OKM) architecture and its
applicability in client environment.

-Create implementation scripts and plan for installing OKM components
(InfoCenter, InfoManager, Search Engines, Runtimes, Answer Flow, ODI ,
OBIEE) on multiple servers.

-Install OKM components, apply configuration and customization changes to
them in staging, production and disaster recovery environments.

-Propagate   OBIEE reports and search rules to keep all environments in
synchronization.

-Create and run crawl jobs and ensure their completion in different
environments.

-Troubleshoot and resolve issues during and post installation.

-Follow change and release management procedures and coordinate with
multiple stakeholders to ensure defect free environment

*Skill and Experience Details:*
*Minimum Experience Required:* 5-8 YEARS *Mandatory Skills:* Oracle Inquira
CRM DOMAIN, Consulting, CRM Technical, Clarify CRM Technical
Consulting *Desirable
Skills:* *Language Skills:* English Language

Thanks & Regards

Abhay Tiwari

Technical Recruiter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2191

Email: ab...@sysmind.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

[image: gtalk.jpg]abhaysysmind
[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]