*Hi Friends,*

*Find below the new hotlist of good consultant available on bench for
Corp-Corp positions all over US (Many more consultant available),
immediately. *

*Do let me know if you have any requirement for them. *

*Please mail me to my official mail id- p...@globalsyst.com

*Let me know if you have any consultant please do send me your updated
hotlist or also let me know who are only recruiter.*

*Name *

*Technology*

*Experience*

*Current location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

*Rushabh Uday Shah*

*BUSINESS ANALYST*

*8 YEARS*

*Tampa,FL*

*ONLY in FL*

*Immediate*

*Nissy John  Gaddam*

*BUSINESS ANALYST*

*7+ YEARS*

*Bowling Green*

*OPEN*

*Immediate*

*Abhijit Gajendra Gutal*

*BUSINESS ANALYST*

*7 YEARS*

*Bowling Green, Kentucky*

*OPEN*

*Immediate*

*Govind Singh *

*BUSINESS ANALYST*

*7+ YEARS*

*Rowlett, Texas*

*OPEN*

*Immediate*

*Haseeb Urehman Khan*

*BUSINESS ANALYST*

*8 YEARS*

*Louisville KY*

*OPEN*

*Immediate*

*Gayatri Raote*

*BUSINESS ANALYST*

*7 YEARS*

*Dallas, TX*

*OPEN*

*Immediate*

*Lisa Thakali *

*BUSINESS ANALYST*

*7 YEARS*

*Towson, MD*

*OPEN*

*Immediate*

*SANJU SINGH*

*QUALITY ANALYST*

*8 YEARS*

*ELKRIDGE, MD*

*ONLY in MD, DC, VA, NJ, NY, DE*

*Immediate*

*Dewan Gurung*

*QUALITY ANALYST*

*7 YEARS*

*Woodside, NY*

*only in East cost*

*Immediate*

*Harpreet Singh*

*QUALITY ANALYST*

*7 YEARS*

*Elkridge MD*

*ONLY in Washington DC & MD*

*Immediate*

*Sridevi Bangari*

*QUALITY ANALYST*

*6 YEARS*

*Ashburn VA*

*ONLY in VA*

*Immediate*

*Ridhima Agarwal*

*QUALITY ANALYST*

*7 YEARS*

*Orlando FL*

*Orlando, Tampa, Clearwater & Miami*

*Immediate*

--

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Paul*

Marketing  Manager

Global Systems LLC

Office:  214-390-7324

Fax: 214- 975-1222

Email: *p...@globalsyst.com* <a...@globalsyst.com>

*www.globalsyst.com* <http://www.globalsyst.com/>

Yahoo IM – *paul_75038*

*A Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)*

*A Certified Minority-Business Enterprise (MBE)*

Please don't print this email unless you really need to.

If you are unable to reach me, please contact 240-382-3356.

*** Specialized in : BA, QA, have great technical talent and established
clients, please contact us for our REFERRAL policy***