Greeting for the day!!

This is Vishwanath from ERP Analysts Inc. We are an Oracle Platinum Partner
specializing in providing Contract PeopleSoft Consultants on individual
basis. We have 250 plus direct employees at our disposal. For more details
visit www.erpanalysts.com <voll...@erpanalysts.com>

We have excellent openings for US IT Recruitment – Bench Sales. Interested
candidates please forward your resume to *voll...@erpanalysts.com
<voll...@erpanalysts.com>*

*Job Description:*

* 5 to 7 years of successful track-record as a Bench sales Recruiter for
Information Technology professionals.

* Identify client requirements for existing IT resources as they become
available
* Marketing Bench Consultants
* Screening the resume, talking to the candidate, screening him/her on the
basics, and submitting to the Client.
* Following up on every submission made to the Vendor with a phone call and
(or) an email.
* Market them with best billing Rate & find long-term projects for them.
* Update their resumes regularly & present them as a best fit for client
requirement.
* Maintain their performance records, keep monitoring their duration of the
project, and try to place them before putting them in to bench.
* Follow marketing strategy for best results.
* Building and Managing Client & Vendor Relationship.

Requisites:
* 5-7 years of experience in Bench Sales
* Managing all aspects of sales life cycle from account penetration,
pursuit strategy and contracting
* Capable of developing lead generation strategies and marketing plans
* Knowledge of various tax terms (1099, W2)
* Good understanding of US immigration laws and processes (H1, Green Card,
CPT/OPT)
* Good understanding of IT concepts and technologies
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure, meet and exceed targets.