Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Salesforce Developer

*Project Location*

Baltimore MD

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* MOI::Telefonic Followe By Face2Face*
*Skills Required and Job Description:*

   - Perform business process analysis, document process flow using tools
   such as Visio, and work with the client to optimize the process from a
   procedural and technology standpoint. Iterate through the process with the
   client to review/refine and seek sign off.
   - Work closely with Project Managers, Business Analysts and directly
   with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
   - Perform Salesforce.com configuration and Force.com custom development
   using Salesforce objects and entities like Page Layouts, Standard and
   Custom Objects, Approval Processes/Workflows, Apex and Visual Force code,
   etc.
   - Drive development and own the solution from end-to-end and be
   responsible for documenting technical solutions based on project
   requirements and industry best practices.
   - Inspect application to ensure it meets the technical specification
   - Strong knowledge of the architecture and working principles of all of
   the above are required.
   - Prepare system design documents in alignment with Enterprise
   Architecture and 90-100% complete Business Requirements

*Requirements:*

   - 5+ years’ experience in developing technology solutions in .Net and/or
   Java
   - 3+ years’ experience with Salesforce.com, Force.com, Apex/Visualforce
   and/or other related technologies.
   - Experience performing day-to-day operational support functions within
   Salesforce.com.
   - Hands on experience with Salesforce Metadata, real time/batch
   integration, web services, Bulk, SOAP/REST API, XML/WSDL, middleware.