Greeting for the day!!

This is Vishwanath from ERP Analysts Inc. We are an Oracle Platinum Partner
specializing in providing Contract PeopleSoft Consultants on individual
basis. We have 250 plus direct employees at our disposal. For more details
visit www.erpanalysts.com <voll...@erpanalysts.com>

We have excellent openings for US IT Recruiter. Interested candidates
please forward your resume to voll...@erpanalysts.com

We are looking for Sr. US IT Recruiter - Cmmi level 3 MNC.

Job Responsibilities:

Recruiting top talent for our Direct Clients.
Manage and execute end to end recruitment process from resourcing,
searching,
Screening, target hunting, negotiating and recruiting candidates for
varied IT skills.
Must have an expert eye for reviewing resumes and making sound
recommendations to the hiring teams.
Aggressively work through Portals and Social Networking sites to identify
candidates.
Recruiter needed to work on US Time with experience calling and speaking
with US citizens.
Familiar with US Tax terminology (W2, 1099, C2C).
English written and verbal communication skills MUST be outstanding.
Should be highly networked, target driven, proactive and a positive
attitude team player

Job Location: Ramanthapur(Uppal), Hyderabad
Shift: Night shift: 6:30 PM to 3.30 AM
No of Positions: 3
Exp Level: 4 - 8 yrs.

Salary: Best in the industry