*Hi ,*

*Please check the job description and if you are interested on this
position please give reply to smon...@tekshapers.com
<smon...@tekshapers.com>*

*Position ::** Build & Release Engineer*

*Location :: **Louisville, CO*

*Contact :: 6+*

*MOI :: T + Skype*

Overall 5 years of experience, at least 2 years of experience getting &
keeping services on Linux running

- Experience scripting in shell/Perl/python
- Experience with Configuration Management tools, especially Chef
- Experience deploying to and maintaining systems in Amazon Web Services
- Solid understanding of, and experience using, a distributed version
control system such as Git
- LDAP/AD familiarity
- Firewall & network routing experience
- Tomcat experience preferred
- Security architecture experience preferred
- Work from our Louisville, CO, office collaboratively with staff engineers
and day-to-day direction from a program manager, within a team using weekly
Scrum sprints

*Please share me the following details for Submission along with updated
resume* ::

Full Legal Name

Contact Number

E-mail ID

SKYPE ID

DOB

SSN# (Last Four Digit)

Bachelor Degree with Passing Year

Certification/Diploma

Present location (city, state with ZIP)

Work Authorization (validity if on Visa)

Relocation

Currently working (Yes/No):

Availability to Join

Total onsite experience, working in US