Hello Business Partners,

Hope you are doing good.

We have the below Position, Please contact me / send your updated resume if
you are interested.

*Role :  Identity Management*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

Respond back with resumes to nar...@silverlinc.com

*Job Description*

This is a mid- level position.? The individual will join a team as an
experienced technician

supporting DTCC’s Active Directory and Identity Management systems.? We are
looking for an

individual who has a proven track record designing and deploying Active
Directory in a large

enterprise. The position will require an individual experienced in system
design and integration;

identity life-cycle management; process automation and improvement. The
ideal candidate will

be a self-starter with excellent communication skills, who works well with
a team of peers and as

a directly responsible individual.

*Principle Responsibilities*

Managing Multiple Domains and Forests

Managing Groups, Users, Service and Computer Accounts

Group Policy Management (planning, implementing, and troubleshooting)

Managing Active Directory Certificate Services

Supporting Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services

Manage identity information across a number of directories utilizing
Microsoft Forefront

Manage privileged access across various technologies utilizing Hitachi
Privilege Access

Identity Manager 2010 (FIM)

Manager (PAM)

*Additional Responsibilities*

System design, integration and installation

Disaster Recovery design and execution

Vulnerability management principles, proper patch management and deployment

Asset and Inventory Control?

Server network design

Server capacity management and planning

Process Improvement

Change control, Incident and Problem resolution

Implementation of requests from other teams and individuals

*Experience (Mandatory)*

5 years plus (5+) experience in Infrastructure Technology

Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory

Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server/Workstation Operating (e.g.
Windows 2008, Windows 2003)

Proven experience working with Microsoft products (e.g. SQL Server,
Internet Information Server - IIS)

*Knowledge and Skills Required*

Microsoft Active Directory

Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Server 2003

Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010 (FIM)

Microsoft Clustering Services

IIS 6.x/7.x

*Primary Skills*

*Active Directory*

*Preferred Skills and Experience (not required):*

Red HatLinux

Oracle Database

SQL Server

SAN

Networking

VMWare

Microsoft SCCM 2007 and System Center 2012

Microsoft Clustering Services

ITIL Framework

*Thanks & Regards**….* *?*

*Naresh Soma*