Hello Business Partners,

Hope you are doing good.

We have the below Position, Please contact me / send your updated resume if
you are interested.

*Role : Hadoop developer*

*Location: Charlotte or Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

Respond back with resumes to nar...@silverlinc.com

*Job Description:*

Below are the must have skill requirements for this role:

Is hands-on in Java. Should have done Java coding.

Can write mapreduce programs.

Should have done coding in Hive, Pig, etc.

Should be aware of (preferably coded) Kafka, flume, Impala, spark, etc.

Should be able to work without any handholding

Should be able to communicate with other teams and stakeholders

Should be able to manage his work independently, and report
issues/mitigations as appropriate

Experience: 5+ yrs. of hands-on Hadoop developer experience

*Thanks & Regards**….* *?*

*Naresh Soma*

IT Recruiter

*Silverlinc*