Hi,

  Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Web Administrator (IIS / Apache)

*Project Location*

Boulder CO

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Experience in Web Administration in a medium to high volume data center
*             Excellent analytical and problem analysis
*             Provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff
*             Ability to provide off-hours support on a rotational basis

2. Extensive application support for mission critical services, including:
*             IIS6/IIS7
*             Apache

3. Ability to manage IIS and Apache websites
*             Provide effective solutions to web architectural issues
*             Demonstrate expertise with HTTPS and SSL
*             Identify and resolve issues with security and permissions
*             Identify and resolve performance issues
*             Capacity analysis and planning
*             Manage and review logs

4. Working knowledge and experience in:
*             Local and global load balancing technologies
*             Enterprise domain management
*             DNS
*             Multi-Tiered applications
*             Intranets
*             Web site monitoring

5. Strong customer service and communication skills
*             Work with Project Management, Development and Engineering
teams
*             Determine hardware requirements to support projected
transaction volumes and response times
*             Collaborate with project teams to define and track success
metrics for client websites
*             Timely development, documentation, communication and delivery
of site configurations

Positions Requirements
1.  Minimum of 3 to 5 years related experience;
2.  Strong written and verbal communication skills;
3.  Strong customer service background;
4.  Technical aptitude;
5.  Must be able to multi-task, managing multiple projects simultaneously,
including resources, priorities, and timelines.

To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily.
Must be willing to work in an environment requiring broad experience,
adaptability, quick learning and excellent problem solving skills.
The responsibilities listed are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required.