Hi

Hope you are doing well

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, job description given
below. If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your
updated resume along with contact details. Also include your employer
details if you have.

 *NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Prority *

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Skype ID*

*Job Title*

*SAP ABAP Admin*

*Project Location*

*White Plains, NY*

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

 *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic + skype*

*Skills*

*Required*

*Security (BC - SEC)*
*5-7 years of SAP ABAP* Workbench
Application Link Enabling (ALE)
*Portal Development*
*Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)*
Workflow
*IDOCS*
Print Workbench/smart forms/sap script

*BW/Bo/BPC  Middleware (BC-MID*)
Functional expertise/configuration expertise
*SAP Query*

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

IDC Technologies, Inc

Number - *408-457-9381  * 4099*

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

 In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Ajay*
at  *408-668-9054 /* *aja...@idctechnologies.com*
<aja...@idctechnologies.com>