Hi,

I need an urgent consultant on my below requirement.

If you feel comfortable on my requirement please attached your updated
resume and send me back asap.

·         Three (3) years or more of Visual Basic.NET; *and*

·         Two (2) years of SQL experience; *and*

·         Two (2) years of experience with TriZetto Facets 4.81

Skills/Other Requirements:

·         Facets 5.x also preferred

·         Experience with C# .NET

·         Ability to code, test and document client/server applications and
database objects

·         Analyze production processing to fix problems and optimize
outcomes

·         Candidates do not need to be US citizens, but must have excellent
communication skills and speak English fluently.

·         Must agree to work on-site in Madison, Wisconsin a minimum five
days per week and follow the client holiday schedule.