Good Morning All…

*Please send Resume to   **ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com
<ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com>*

This is the latest req from Capgemini… location is New York, NY. *Local
candidates are mandatory* (NY, NJ & CT) and their communication skills must
be very strong… 9/10.

The first round interview will be with one of the technical leads at
Capgemini and if all goes well, there will be a second round interview with
Barclays.

*Very Important:*

·         Local candidates are mandatory (NY, NJ & CT)

·         Please note we are not looking for someone very senior for this
role.. more mid level 5-6 years of experience.

·         Financial services and/or compliance domain experience a plus -
please don’t send anyone from Barclays for this role.

·         *For each candidate submitted, we will need full name, rate,
skype, email, location, contact #, photo ID and a copy of their H1B visa.*

·         Technical BA (former developer who is now functioning more as a
business/data analyst)

*** Please send me your best candidate… ONLY 1 and make sure to include:
full name, rate, skype id, email, location, contact number, photo ID and
H1B Visa for each candidate submitted! *
Client: Capgemini

End Client: Barclays
Job Title: Data Quality Analyst
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 8-9 months
Location: New York, NY

* Very Important:*

·         Please note we are not looking for someone very senior for this
role.. more mid level 5-6 years of experience.

·         Financial services and/or compliance domain experience a plus -
please don’t send anyone from Barclays for this role.

·         Technical BA (former developer who is now functioning more as a
business/data analyst)

*Primary Requirements:*

·         Strong data analyst with strong data quality experience on medium
and large scale Data Quality initiatives.

·         Candidate will be responsible for developing overall data quality
methodologies in terms of ensuring accuracy, integrity, cleaning,
timeliness, audits

·         6+ years working with Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle
Database structures and SQL.

·         Will utilize SQL for analysis and querying of data from various
databases.

·         Strong Communicator who will use both verbal and written
communications with team members, other members of IT and business
stakeholders to influence decisions to achieve desired results.

·         Ability to write business and/or functional requirements, develop
use cases, test plans, test cases, etc.

·         Self starter with the initiative to identify and act upon
opportunities with little to no direction.

*Best Regards*

*Ankit kumar Sagwal*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*

*E-mail: ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com <ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com>*