Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

This is Sudheer from Anveta. Below is the hotlist of our consultants
available for your *direct client requirements*.

Please send your requirements to *sudh...@anveta.com* <sudh...@anveta.com> or
call me at *972-636-5111*

*Name*

*Skill*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

*Experience*

*Contact No*

*Karthik*

*.Net*

*PA*

*Open*

*Immediately*

*7+ Yrs.*

*972-636-5111*

*Kameswari *

*QA*

*TX*

*Dallas,TX*

*Immediately*

*8+ Yrs.*

*972-636-5111*

*Kiran Kumar*

*Oracle Developer*

*FL*

*Open*

*Immediately*

*8+ Yrs.*

*972-636-5111*

*Sruthi*

*Informatica Developer*

*KS*

*Open*

*Immediately*

*7+ Yrs.*

*972-636-5111*

*Harsha*

*Microstrategy Developer*

*CA*

*Open*

*Immediately*

*7+ Yrs.*

*972-636-5111*

*Shilpi *

*Microstrategy Developer*

*CO*

*Open*

*Immediately*

*7+ Yrs.*

*972-636-5111*

*Siva*

*Microstrategy Developer*

*UT*

*Open*

*Immediately*

*9+ Yrs.*

*972-636-5111*

*Venkateswa*

*Java Developer*

*GA*

*Open*

*Immediately*

*8+ Yrs.*

*972-636-5111*

*Anand*

*Java Developer*

*GA*

*GA, FL, TX, PA, NC, SC, TN, DC, CO,AL*

*Immediately*

*8+ Yrs.*

*972-636-5111*

*Sanjay*

*Java Developer*

*IA*

*Open*

*Immediately*

*8+ Yrs.*

*972-636-5111*

*Vijetha*

*Java Developer*

*GA*

*TX*

*Immediately*

*8+ Yrs.*

*972-636-5111*

*Priyanka*

*BA*

*IL*

*Open*

*Immediately*

*8+ Yrs.*

*972-636-5111*

*Sagarika*

*SFDC BA*

*TX*

*Bay Area,CA & TX*

*Immediately*

*8+ Yrs.*

*972-636-5111*

*Amit*

*SFDC BA*

*NY*

*Open*

*Immediately*

*8+ Yrs.*

*972-636-5111*

*Moizuddin*

*Websphere Admin*

*CO*

*Open*

*Immediately*

*7+ Yrs.*

*972-636-5111*

*Rohan*

*Build and Release Engineer *

*CA*

*Open*

*Immediately*

*7+ Yrs.*

*972-636-5111*

Note : Please consider the Profiles submitted are only for your direct
clients and let us know the client name to avoid double submission.

Thanks & Regards

*Sudheer*

*Anveta, Inc.*
1333 Corporate Drive, Suite #108
Irving, TX 75038
(Direct)  :*972-636-5111*
*sudh...@anveta.com* <sudh...@anveta.com>
Gmail Id : sudheer.anv...@gmail.com

Yahoo Id : sudheeranv...@yahoo.com

Website: http://www.anveta.com

This is not an unsolicited eMail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the
105th USA Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
eMailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our eMails, please reply to the email with "remove"
in subject and include your "original email address" The information
contained in this transmission may be Anveta's or its client privileged and
therefore confidential. This information is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not
distribution, printing or copy of the communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by
telephone or e-mail.