*URGENT HOT REQUIREMENT…….            *

*Please Send Resume to **ja...@tresourceinc.com*
<ja...@tresourceinc.com>

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Job Title                     PeopleSoft Techno-Functional Consultant*

*Project Location        Santa Ana/CA*

*Duration                     6 Months *

 *Interview Mode: Phone and Skype*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

Our client, located in Santa Ana, is searching for a *contract
Techno-Functional PeopleSoft Consultant for an upgrade to version 9.2. * Must
have experience with the below modules and must have done a 9.2 upgrade.
Must have good technical skills and good communication skills.

Required Experience:
1.       Time and Labor module experience and expertise
2.       MSS and ESS experience and expertise (Self Serve)
3.       PeopleSoft Upgrade Experience
4.       Any Experience with Peoplesoft FMS is a big plus
5.       Degree preferred/ Professional Training

*This is project is HRMS/HCM application focused.*

*Must have - Manager Self Serve and Employee Self Serve plus time and labor*

Thanks and Regards,

Javed Ansari | Lead Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-502-5132, 408-708-1760 EXT: 997 | Fax: 408-884-2409

Gtalk: javed.rgtalent  | YIM : javed.rgtalent

ja...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com