Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*Firewall Network Administrator (L2)*

*Location:** Lindon, UT*

*Duration: **6 - 9 months*

Most important needs would be someone who knows Firewalls… Juniper and Palo
Alto would be best, but Cisco OK. CCSE, CCSA, JNCIA, JNCIS certs would be
nice to have. Someone who loves operations… can troubleshoot (L2), do
tickets on a ServiceNow ticketing system or similar, can do Change
Requests. Someone has to be willing to relocate to Lindon…

*Responsibilities*

   - Support of production LAN/WAN firewall environment.
   - Apply global information security office network access standards and
   security zone standards to build firewall rule policies in respect of
   production support and change requests.
   - Work as a key member of Network Support team with broad knowledge of
   currently supported firewall and VPN technologies.
   - Support of firewalls to support functions like Partner Site to Site
   VPN connections, application deployments, lab separation and internet
   egress.

*Requirements*

   - Experience in editing/maintain technical documentation, ability to
   read and interpret network diagrams and knowledge of trouble ticketing
   - Demonstrated understanding of role of firewall in different situations
   including application delivery, lab separation and internet egress, with at
   least 2 years of firewall experience (preferably in larger enterprise)
   - Knowledge of the operation of Juniper Netscreen SSG-550M, Juniper SRX
   650, Juniper SRX 1400, their limitations and deployment scenarios,\
   - Demonstrated expertise of networking knowledge including a thorough
   understanding of the OSI model through TCP/IP layers 2 through *7*
   - Understanding of Juniper Network and Security Manager (NSM) and other
   tools for delivery of uniform global policies across multiple firewalls for
   security and policy management including device configuration
   - Understand how business application requirements drive Firewall policy
   and rule sets.
   - Ability to work with business requestors to translate business
   requirement, match against security polices and convert into firewall rule
   sets
   - Good understanding of ACL’s and when they would be deployed to
   compliment or in place of firewalls*.*
   - Ability to communicate well with end users to ensure all pertinent
   information is gathered for proper and timely fulfilment of change requests
   and low severity incidents.  Customer communication includes verification
   of change or resolution with the end user.
   - Ability to understand the processes and procedures to ensure timely
   turnaround of incidents and changes, as well as properly escalating within
   the organization.
   - Strong skills in notating incidents and changes within the ticketing
   system.
   - Good spoken and written English, Good Communicator, and comfortable in
   speaking with Management

*Thanks & Regards*

*Pramod Kumar*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

Direct: 206-274-4684

Fax: 206-319-4579

pramod.ku...@i-tecsol.com

www.i-tecsol.com

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.