*Hi Associates,*

*Here I am presenting my HOTLIST, kindly let me know if you have any
suitable opening as per their skill set. All candidates are looking for
only contract opportunities with your Direct Clients and Implementation
Partners requirements. Kindly add my email to your distribution list
ash...@mutexsystems.com <ash...@mutexsystems.com>*

*For any assistance Reach me @  **908-822-8515 Ext 39*

*Name*

*Job Title*

*Total Exp*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

ANIL

MS DYNAMICS CRM AND .NET

  9+

PA

 Open

Amar

 Dot Net Developer

 8+

IA

Open

Shravya

Datastage Developer

8

MI

MI

Srijana

QA with Mobile Testing

7+

RI

NY,NJ

Srinivas  M

Mainframe (PM)

14+

NC

Open

Sheetal Reddy

 Informatica Developer

 8+

NY

NJ/NYC/Phili region area.

Anudeep

 Datastage Developer

7+

 NY

Open

Jeetesh

Salesforce Developer

8

CA

Open

Srinivas

Data Ware House (SSIS,SSRS)

10+

NV

Open

Janaki Ram

SAP ABAP HR

10+yrs

PA

OPEN

Thanks & Regards,

Ashwin Shaganti

*908-822-8515 Ext 39*

*ash...@mutexsystems.com <ash...@mutexsystems.com>, www.mutexsystems.com
<http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30315038/www.mutexsystems.com?p=eyJzIjoiOW9YVW1GVm5MYTE3WldQUTV2dUZidnptT2RNIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDMxNTAzOCxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvd3d3Lm11dGV4c3lzdGVtcy5jb21cIixcImlkXCI6XCI5ODhlZWZiZWE3Y2U0NDgxYTJhZTgzYjNjNDlkOTRmNFwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcIjYwYTEwZDA0ZjkwNTJmODBkZGM0MzkxZTRhYzBjMDMzYjA4OGU2NjhcIl19In0>*