*Title: Java Developer*

*Duration: 6 to 9 months*

*Location :* *Minneapolis, , MN*

*Rate : $65/Corp-to-corp*

Building Identity System. When candidates log into a publication of theirs,
trying to create a consistent user experience. I.e. when logged into
WSJ.com, also logged into Barrons.com. In order to do this they are adding
Open I.D Connect to their current offerings. This is a project being done
in UK, US, Australia and other countries. They have done the Proof of
Concept, are architecting the layout and now are creating log in phase.

Skills

   - Java Development (not enough to just have Java)
   - Specific JVM experience (Java Virtual Machine)
   - Will work on middle tier and backend mainly. Will also use Google
   Cloud tools (nice to have).
   - Scala - even the smallest experience of Scala is great
   - Will consider no Scala but need either Groovy, JRuby - any language
   but multiple langagues with JVM is a good sign they can learn Scala
   - Agile - Nice to have
   - Resful API - nice to have