Hi BusinessPartners,
Hope you are doing great!

Looking for * Java with Hadoop exp at Eagan, MN (Locals Preferred) - 6+
Months** -* Please share resumes to lu...@itstrategiesinc.com

*Key Points:*
·         We’re looking for a candidate experienced with big data
technologies. Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce, Avro, HBASE, Sqoop and Oozie.
Kafka, Elasticsearch, REST and Gradle is also beneficial.
·         Candidate will work with a team of 10-15 in an Agile environment.
·         Day to day will include stand-ups, planning meetings and working
closely with a full-time developer as well as architect as directed.
·         A bachelor’s degree is required as well as 3+ years’ experience.
·         If candidate is local an in-person interview is required.
·         We are seeking an experienced software developer that is skilled
in backend Java development and with the latest Hadoop tools and
technologies.
·         The role requires significant teamwork and collaboration
throughout all SDLC phases in support of our Big Data initiative.
·         The developer will be responsible for developing automated
processes required for ingesting several types of data into our corporate
data lake.
·         The ideal candidate will enjoy working on projects that are
implemented using new technologies and must be comfortable working in a
highly collaborative, fast paced Agile development environment.

*Skills and Experience*
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years industry development experience with Java
- 3+ years industry development experience on the Linux operating system
- Demonstrated and strong experience with XML, JSON, SQL, DB2, Oracle
- Experience working with Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce, Avro, HBASE, Sqoop and
Oozie technologies is strongly preferred
- Industry experience working on Agile development projects
- Experience working with Kafka, Elasticsearch, REST and Gradle is
beneficial
- Experience writing technical requirements, design, and testing documents
- Ability to take ownership of multiple issues while continuing to deliver
high quality results that are aligned with project deliverables
- Eagerness to experiment with and apply new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Lucky Pawar*