Hi

This position is on W2 Tax terms so no H1b candidates or Transfers.
We are looking US Citizens, Green Cards, EAD holders.

Job Title: Senior UI UX/C# Software Engineer
Location: Irving, TX 75081
Fulltime Opportunity

*Inperson for Local candidatesSkype interview for Non Local candidates*

We have an exciting, new cloud‐based initiative at our Agile Center of
Excellence, Dallas, Texas. Continuing our tradition of excellence, we are
creating “best in class” applications that will allow our customers to be
anywhere on any device with access to secure, trusted data. Our award
winning software products increase productivity by leveraging information
and time more effectively, bringing the accounting industry into a
completely different dimension of service.

If you have a history of creating user experience applications that are
truly delightful in engaging customers, we have a very exciting career
opportunity for you! We are seeking a talented Senior UX / C# Software
Engineer to join our Agile Center of Excellence “dream” team in Dallas,
Texas as a full-time employee.

As a talented and creative Senior User Experience / C# Software Engineer,
you will be using “best in class” UX design principles in multiple device
platforms (browser, tablet, mobile) to create products that have engaged
and delighted customers by making an exciting first and lasting impression.

You will....

Build for the design, code, and delivery of multi‐tier products with
web‐based, plug in‐based, mobile‐based clients on the HTM5/ JS / C# / .NET
/ SQL Server technology stack.
Design workflows in an object‐oriented stack abstraction model (MVC applied
to Cloud).
Guide and evangelize the technology used on projects and their
implementation.
Mentor less‐experienced staff in their technical development.
Influence and collaborate with internal customers and work seamlessly with
teams across departments.

You will be responsible to….
Design, code and deliver multi‐tier SaaS products with web‐ based,
plugin‐based, mobile‐based clients on the Microsoft HTM5 / JS / C# / .NET /
SQL Server technology stack.
Create end‐user experiences on multiple device platforms (browser, tablet,
mobile) that truly delight customers based on best in class GUI design
principles.
Build modules and tests for 24/7 stability, performance, scalability and
localization.

Take business requirements and wireframes to code.
Design, build, and test high quality complex modules as well as their unit
test harnesses.
Diagnose and resolve complex software engineering issues using innovative
approaches.
Work on Agile Teams and follow Agile methodologies, such as SCRUM
Leverage continuous build and automated unit test frameworks.
Evaluate current technology and recommend tools for implementation within a
project or department

Qualifications:

Bachelor’s degree in computer science AND
5 years of software engineering experience with 2+ years of experience as a
Senior GUI Software Engineer with similar roles/responsibilities.

OR

High school degree or equivalent AND

7 years of software engineering experience with 3+ years of experience as a
Senior GUI Software Engineer with similar roles/responsibilities.

Preferred Qualifications:
Deep experience designing, coding, and delivering multi‐tier SaaS products
with web‐based, plugin‐based, mobile‐based clients on the HTM5 / JS / C# /
.NET / SQL Server technology stack.
Experience building responsive design workflows in an object oriented stack
abstraction model (MCV applied to Cloud).
Deep understanding of abstraction and proven implementation skills of
coding UI for performance and simplicity.
Ability to make well‐thought‐out decisions on complex or ambiguous systems
software engineering issues.
Demonstrated experience of taking business requirements and wireframes to
code.
Effective verbal, written and presentation skills.

Must pass drug and background checks

Regards,

Kumar
Senior Technical Recruiter