Greetings*,*

Hope you are doing good…

Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in *Data Analyst. *This experience is relevant to one of my
current openings.

Position Role – *Data Analyst*

*Rate:  $50 per hr on C2C.*

Location: Woodlawn, MD

Duration: Long Term

*Send profile with all the required skills and educational exp*

*Education / Years of experience:*

Doctorate + 5 years experience
Masters + 5 years experience
Bachelors + 7 Years experience
Associates + 9 years experience
High School + 11 years experience

*Description of Work:*

·         Interact with stakeholders and end users to identify significance
and business usage of various elements in a relational database

·         Conduct gap analysis for mapping data elements and develop data
conversion specifications

·         Provide technical writing support for functional requirements and
data conversion specifications

·         Develop web service specifications for interface between multiple
applications

·         Provide logical modeling support for various projects including
the Enterprise Model Document meeting minutes

·         Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with
the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical
audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis

*Basic Qualifications:*

*Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities.*

·         Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information
Technology/Systems, Engineering or related discipline and 7 years
of relevant work experience  as a data analyst  with relational databases

·         4 years of experience with Data Analysis and Database Modeling
experience with DB2/Oracle/SQL Server databases

·         2 years of experience with Structured Query Language to query
data from the relational databases

·         2 years of experience with RDBMS and database design, building
data models using ER WIN

·         2 years of experience with Data Modeling tools (ERWIN), Microsoft
Office Suite, Visio developing Logical and Physical models

*Preferred Qualifications:*

*Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.*

·         Experience with Mainframe technologies including CICS, COBOL, DB2
is a plus

·         Experience with ETL approaches and tools, ERP systems and COTS
products

·         Extensive experience in UML and strong knowledge of Design
patterns

·         Solid Object Oriented Analysis skills with experience in design
documentation

·         Preferred Agile Development experience

·         Prior Social Security Administration (SSA) disability experience
is a plus

--

Thanks and Regards,

*Paul*

Marketing Manager

Global Systems LLC

Office: 214-390-7324 | Email: p...@globalsyst.com <shek...@globalsyst.com>,
Web: www.globalsyst.com

Yahoo IM - paul_75038

Certified Woman-Owned (WBE) & Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

*We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact
240-382-3356.*