Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!
Please send me an updated copy of your Resume and below details to
a...@tekglobalinc.com.

Position: SAP CO Consultant
Location: East Aurora, NY
Duration: Long Term

Job Description:
Roles & Responsibilities
Senior SAP CO Consultants should be certified in CO and has minimum of 5
years’ experience and at least 2 international full life cycle projects.
Experience in designing and configuration of global processes for
multi-company, multi-currency and multi regions organization. Very good
understanding of intercompany functionality as this is a large portion of
the business. Very good knowledge and experience in:
- Designing an enterprise structure within one controlling area;
- Sector (Profit Centre) Accounting;
- Cost elements accounting;
- Cost center and internal order accounting;
- Product cost accounting including experience in standard and average
costing methods for manufactured items;
- WIP and overhead calculation and settlement;
- Profitability accounting including total profit (with intercompany
profit);
- Integration with other SAP modules to FI/CO;
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting;
- Transfer pricing;
- Management reporting;
- Understanding of FI module and integration between FI/CO.

In addition candidate requires excellent communication skills in English.
Very good trainer and problem solver skills are desired.

Technical/Functional Skills
Functional

Relevant Experience (in Yrs)
5

Fill the below details and send me ASAP..

Full Name:
Current Location:
Contact No (Cell and Landline):
Email ID: