Hi Folks,

Hope you all are doing well !!!

This is Mounika working with  Humac Inc,

We have  urgent openings  for multiple requirements

Please share the profiles if you have any good resources to
moun...@humacinc.com or you can reach me at 623-748-5042.

*Title                                      :*      Data Analyst

*Location                            :*      Columbus , OH

*Duration                           :*      Long term (Extension is
possible)

*JD:*

*Skills:*

·         5 to 7 years’ experience as Data Analyst

·         Worked on data analyze, cleanse, standardize, profile, and score
data in an enterprise.

·          Handled data migration and integration project

·         Knowledge of Unix

*Responsibilities:*

For our specific need, we want someone with investments domain knowledge
due to the nature of the work. We would look for the individual to perform
the following types of activities:

-Elicit and validate information/data requirements from business and
technical users
-Create and modify data models including conceptual, logical, and physical
models based on information requirements
-Map new data or remap existing data to new or existing targets
-Profile data to identify the nature of the data, relationships between
entities, and how it will be used in order to determine the best data model
-Collaborate with requirements leads and other data analysts to understand
cross project impacts of data enhancements and changes
-Collaborate with architect and tech leads on approaches for complex
modeling and mapping to identify the best solution

We will be using this person primarily for the Simplification project, but
may use them for other small tactical and CML Pipeline, if necessary.  So
for tooling, SQL is a must, primarily Oracle.  Erwin and Eagle would be
nice to have.

*Title                                      :*      Build automation -
PowerShell, VB Script and Puppet

*Location                            :*     AZ

*Duration                           :*      Long term (Extension is
possible)

*JD:*
Solid understanding of Linux command line tools and shell scripting

•         Strong knowledge of a version control system (GIT is preferred)

•         Experience administering  Linux Web Servers (Apache or NginX)

•         Experience administering Windows and IIS servers

•         Solid understanding of PowerShell

•         Experience working with configuration management frameworks
(Puppet is preferred)

•         Familiarity with Agile Programming methods and practices

•         Working experience with CICD

•         Experience building automated deployment solutions.

*Thanks & Regards*
*Mounika*

Technical IT Recruiter

*HUMAC INC*