Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747*168.*

*SAP BO DEVELOPER with BW/Hana Exp*

*Location*:  Mason, OH

*Duration*:  4+ month contract

*Phone/Skype*

*SAP Developer Level 3 – BI/Hana*

The SAP Developer – Level 3 is responsible for: working on major projects
that may span a broad range of systems, providing subject matter expertise
and technical direction; working closely with customers, Business Analysts,
and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the
analysis and design of quality technical solutions that are aligned with
the business and IT strategies, and are in compliance with the
organization’s architectural standards; and application analysis, design,
development, integration, and enhancement, and also involved in complex
support issues.

*Qualifications*
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of experience utilizing SAP technologies
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the deployment and administration of the
Business Objects 3.x and/or SAP BI 4.x platform
• Minimum 5 years of experience with one or more of the following tools:
Web Intelligence, SAP Analysis for Office/OLAP, SAP Lumira, SAP Design
Studio, Explorer.
• Minimum 5 years of entire Software Development Life Cycle experience,
delivering functionality on time, on budget and to meet business needs.
• Minimum 5 years of planning and organizational skills, including ability
to engage with multiple development projects concurrently and working to
tight deadlines.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the integration of BOBJ/BI with SAP BW
and/or SAP HANA.
• Minimum 3 years of team lead experience leading a development team with
proven success on multiple enterprise-wide software development projects
with support and delivery in a production support role in a medium to large
business.
• Minimum 1 year of process improvement experience for operational support
systems.
• Minimum 1 year of experience communicating technical and business
issues/solutions to all levels of individuals, including manager, directors
and executives.
• Proven expertise in application architecture/design artifacts and
mechanisms, preferred.
• Experience in the development, implementation, and management of a
Business Intelligence Architecture strategy and roadmap. Deep and broad
exposure and understanding of both infrastructure and cross-functional
technologies, preferred
• Familiarity with ITIL, COBIT, ISO 27001 and other IT standards, preferred

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.