Greetings*,*

Hope you are doing good…

Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in *.Net Developer**. *This experience is relevant to one of my
current openings.

*Type of Position:*  .Net Developer (6) in the US.

*Location :* Iowa Area.

*Duration:* 8 months may be extendible.

*Fix Rates:* $55/hr on C2C.

*Project and Responsibilities:     *

DuPont Pioneer would like to engage 6 .Net developers to work on Encirca
Compass, a critical strategic project with an aggressive schedule.  Senior
quality or junior level with strong technical aptitude developers are
needed to participate on a SCRUM team to design, develop, and implement
services, data structures, processes, web site, and applications that will
support a sales force-facing web site.  A portion of this work will require
interfacing both personally and technically with other SCRUM teams, a third
party, and other Pioneer systems, receiving technical guidance, direction,
and collaboration from those resources.

*Skills / Experience:*

Required:

•        Minimum 4 years of applied C# .Net experience

•        Minimum of 2 years of ASP .Net MVC experience

•        HTML5

•        CSS3

•        JavaScript

•        AngularJS

•        JQuery

•        JQuery UI

•        JavaScript support libraries

•        RESTful Web Services

•        Experience with relational databases and SQL

*Preferred:*

•        Source Code Repositories:  TFS, SVN

•        Applied GIS Experience (ESRI)

•        Experience with Agile / Scrum Methodologies

•        Experience with large, complex relational databases and query
optimization

•        Background or interest in biology or agriculture
•        Experience with iOS, Android, HTML5, CSS3 and other leading edge
technologies useful but not required

--

Thanks and Regards,

*Paul*

Marketing Manager

Global Systems LLC

Office: 214-390-7324 | Email: p...@globalsyst.com <shek...@globalsyst.com>,
Web: www.globalsyst.com

Yahoo IM - paul_75038

Certified Woman-Owned (WBE) & Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

*We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact
240-382-3356.*