*HI Good Morning,*

*One of my client looking for the Oracle Agile PLM Solution Architect at
MI. Please let me know if you have any suitable candidate ASAP.*

*Title:  Oracle Agile PLM Solution Architect*

*Location,   Detroit, MI*

*Long term*

*Salary/Rate: Market/ALAP*

·         Overall 8 to 12 years of IT experience

·          *Around 5 to 6 years of experience in Agile / Oracle PLM*

·          Experience in Solution Designing is required

·         *Knowledge of PCM is required.*

·          *Experience in at least 2 of Agile PLM PC, PQM and PPM is
mandatory.*

·         Knowledge of sourcing is desirable.

·         Experience in Agile PLM Integration is desirable.

Thanks & Regards,

Name : Chris Matthew
Email : chris.matt...@taditsolutions.com
Phone : 732-375-1400
Website : www.taditsolutions.com
Address : 101 Hudson St Jersey City NJ 07302 Ste 2100