Good Morning,
One of my client looking for the Oracle Agile PLM Solutions Architect with
PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT MUST. Please let me know if you have anyone
available for the project. Please find the JD below .......

Title: Oracle Agile PLM Solution Architect

Location, Detroit, MI

Type: Fulltime/SubCon (both options are available)

Salary/Rate: Open

· Overall 8 to 12 years of IT experience

· Around 5 to 6 years of experience in Agile / Oracle PLM

· Experience in Solution Designing is required

· Knowledge of PCM is required.

· Experience in at least 2 of Agile PLM PC, PQM and PPM is mandatory.

· Knowledge of sourcing is desirable.

· Experience in Agile PLM Integration is desirable.

Thanks & Regards,

Name : Chris Matthew
Email : chris.matt...@taditsolutions.com
Phone : 732-375-1400
Website : www.taditsolutions.com
Address : 101 Hudson St Jersey City NJ 07302 Ste 2100