Hi,

Kindly share resume to gaurav.si...@pyramidci.com ASAP.

Job Title: Oracle EBS Consultant

Location: Ramsey, NJ

Duration: Long Term Contract

Explanation for Position:

·         Additional workload due to EMEA SEPA XML Project for both
Luxembourg and Hungary Oracle EBS Implementation project related
efforts impacting Finance & Accounting Systems.

·         The successful candidate needs to be strong in supporting
Oracle Financial Applications at a large scale.

Details of Position:

·         The position requires an experienced, self-motivated
Developer with excellent technical skills as a lead designer and
developer on assigned business critical projects.

·         Knowledge of Oracle EBS R12.1.3 General Ledger, Purchasing,
I-Expense, I-Procurement, Accounts Payable Invoice, Payment, EBTax,
SLA, and related applications are essential.

·         Technical knowledge of the tool sets, techniques and
processes used in implementing Oracle EBS solutions is essential as
well.

Management Skills:

·         Ability to work independently as a self-contributor or team lead.

·         Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.

Primary Skill: Oracle ERP

Additional Skills:

·         SQL Language - Expert

·         SQL Programming - Expert

·         XML - Advanced

·         Structured Systems Analysis - Expert

·         Linux Application Development - Advanced

·         SQL & PL/SQL - Expert

·         Oracle - Expert

·         Microsoft Office - Advanced

·         Oracle ERP - Expert