Dear ,
Hope you are doing well today,

Here is the new Job Description.
Let me know if you have any consultants regarding this position.

*Job Description:*

Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duration: 12+ Months Contract

The successful candidate will :
Work closely with developers, production Site operations, Site reliability
engineers, payment processors in supporting new features and services.
Ensure high availability with adequate monitoring and instrumentation.
Troubleshoot work with cross functional teams on resolution.
Develop custom tools for triaging, monitoring.
Document system design and procedures.
Implement best practices to manage utilization, optimization, and
monitoring of our payment platform services.
Handle deployments, automation, instrumentation and conduct analysis to
improve payment platform services.
Participate in on call support for payments platform and production issues.

Required Skills:
8-10 years minimum experience in SRE, DevOps or Production Operations role
Strong software development skills in Ruby and Python.
Electric Commander is a big Plus : 2Years
Cucumber - 2+, Chef 3Yeasr, Puppet2Years required:
Front end Technologies like Java Script, Node JS, Angular JS required 1+
Year
Should have been involved in Devops and production Support : 3 Years
They are building product using Angular JS and Node JS.
Hands on experience scripting with Python or Ruby, Chef, Puppet
Knowledge in Object-Oriented Design Principles, Data Structures,
Algorithms, DBMS/SQL, Operating Systems, and Software Engineering
Working knowledge of web technologies, JavaScript, CSS, AJAX) is beneficial.
Experience with high volume web environments handling millions of users and
millions of transactions per day
Understanding of SDLC, Release Engineering, Performance Engineering and
Site Operations.
In case you are not able to reach me or for any escalation, you can reach
my Manager Steven Smith @ 203-652-1444 ext 113 or
steven.sm...@panzersolutions.com

Thanks & Regards
Robin Sharma | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions
50 Washington Street,
9th Floor, SONO Corporate Center
Norwalk CT 06854
robin.sha...@panzersolutions.com

Main: 203-652-1444 ext 227
Fax: 203-286-1457

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible ordelivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this
munication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this in error, please
notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy this e-mail message
OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.

Thanks and Regards
Steven Smith

Reach me 203-652-1444 ext 113 or steven.sm...@panzersolutions.com
Fax: 203-286-1457