Hi Associate,
hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

SCCM Admin/Engineer

*Project Location*

Irwindale CA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

They need someone who has automation deployment with Chef on AWS
experience. That is their focus.

·     Proficiency using and managing Amazon’s various Web Services (AWS)
including EC2, RDS, S3, IAM, ELB, DynamoDB, Elasticache, CloudFormation
and/or CloudWatch

·     Proven experience managing networks and servers in an operations
role, whether in cloud or in a traditional datacenter

·     Linux and Windows Server administration skills strongly preferred

·     Strong familiarity with Python, Ruby, JavaScript or similar other
high-level general purpose programming languages.  Python and Ruby are
preferred.  The objective is to find someone who is comfortable with
digging in and understanding things with which they are not yet very
familiar.

·     Experience developing, testing, and using Chef cookbooks

·     Capacity to troubleshoot issues in a complex architecture

·     Capable of working effectively with Agile/ Scrum development teams

·     Ability to manage changing priorities under constrained deadlines

·     Works well independently and on a team

·     Attention to detail

·     Willingness to work flexible work schedule