*Hi Associate,*

I have an *ABAP Developer positon* available with my client in *Cincinnati,
OH*.

*USC or GC* work status is required.

*The closer the candidate is located to Cincinnati, the more likely they
will get a request for an interview and ultimately an offer.*

There will be one phone interview followed by either a face-to-face or
Skype interview.

*Best Regards,*

*Prateek Choudhary*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Tekshapers Inc. | 29226 Orchard Lake Rd, Suite 180 Farmington Hills, MI
48334, USA*

*Off: +1-248-565-4747x 122, Fax : +1-248.254.7211*

*Official ID: **pchaudha...@tekshapers.com*

*Gtalk ID**: prateek.rgtal...@gmail.com <prateek.rgtal...@gmail.com>*