Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Job Title- ABAP Developer*

*Cincinnati, OH*

*6 month contract*

*USC or GC*

*Phone/Skype*

The SAP ABAP Developer is responsible for report development, data
interfaces, analysis and design, and dialog programming in the SAP R/3
environment.

*Responsibilities:*

   - provide support and maintenance
   - complete program modifications and performance tuning
   - provide problem solving, debugging, data gathering and technical
   specifications

*Required Skills:*

   - 2+ years of experience with ABAP/4 programming
   - strong analytical skills
   - experience  with Report Programming, Dialog programming, Data
   Dictionary as well as SAP technologies such as: RFC, ALV, IDOCS, BDC, BAPI,
   BDT, BRF/BRF+, SAP Script,
   - experience with performance tuning, maintenance and support of SAP
   customized and standard programming

*Preferred Skills:*

   - familiar with Client/Server application development

*<TAB> to and press space bar or <Click> the box that describes your
experience for each technical skill.  Use the Comments box to provide
details and links to samples of your work.  Use the Notes section following
the table to provide any additional information you’d like us to have.*

*  Yes        No       Partial*

*Required Skill*

*Comments*

3+ ABAP Development Experience

<Describe your role on the largest SAP related Project you’ve ever done. >

Knowledge of ALV

<Describe your level of knowledge and experience of the item described. >

Knowledge of BAPI

<Describe your level of knowledge and experience of the item described. >

Knowledge of ALE

<Describe your level of knowledge and experience of the item described. >

Knowledge of BDT

<Describe your level of knowledge and experience of the item described. >

Knowledge of BDC

<Describe your level of knowledge and experience of the item described. >

Knowledge of RFC

<Describe your level of knowledge and experience of the item described. >

Knowledge of IDOCS

<Describe your level of knowledge and experience of the item described. >

Knowledge of BW or BI

<Describe your level of knowledge and experience of the item described. >

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.