Hello Business Partners,

Hope you are doing good..!!

We have the below Position, Please contact me/send your updated resume if
you are interested.

*Title : Desktop support Technician*

*Location: Suffern, NY*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

Respond back with resumes to nar...@silverlinc.com

*Job Description:*

Serves as first point of contact for internal IT customers and End-users.

Work with Regional and Global IT Operations and Systems Development groups
to resolve and document issues.

Escalates problems to higher level technical support professionals when
necessary.

Must show initiative and a desire to learn multiple technical disciplines.
Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities as well as interpersonal
communication and negotiation skills are required.

Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.

*Skills*

Deliver high-quality support to all end-users in a courteous professional
manner.

Support of desktop technology and desktop applications.

Respond to calls, document problems and resolutions in the Remedy call
tracking software or similar application.

Knowledge and troubleshooting skills in the Microsoft Windows OS, Microsoft
Office Suite, mobile devices, printers and other applications.

Knowledge of PC imaging techniques.

Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a must as well as the
ability to work well independently.

Gain an understanding of the business and their needs.

Management of small technology projects for the business.

*Thanks & Regards**….* *?*

*Naresh Soma*

IT Recruiter

*Silverlinc*