Hello,
We are looking for SQL Database Architect/w strong MDX for our client
based Boston, MA.

SQL Database Architect/w strong MDX
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6+ months contract
Interview mode – Phone

Title: Database Developer or Architect/w Very strong MDX experience
We need someone SQL Database architect who has expertise with MDX.
Description :
·         A crucial component of the product is reporting/data analytics
using Microsoft BI specifically SQL Server Analysis Services and OLAB Cube
data structure.
·         The requirement is to generate dynamic reports that are
configured and customized by administrators based on client needs.
·         The team is currently looking for an MDX expert who can guide in
building the MDX query generator that is expected to generate dynamic
queries based on the report configurations.
·         This person is expected to quickly ramp-up on the needs, help
analyze various business scenarios, confirm the feasibility of doing it via
MDX; also help the team in finding alternative approaches of
simplifying/implementing the requirements using MS BI.

Thanks & Regards,

Mahesh
Techno Rocket Systems,
Email: mah...@technorocketsystems.com