Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Java/Python Developer*

*Location* : Madison, WI

*6 months* and can go longer

*Phone/Skype*

Communication is very important

Candidate will be creating low level software primarily in Java/J2EE and
Python/Django on a Linux workstation interfacing with the following
technologies:

*Specific Responsibilities:*

Develop Java / Python software for a Production ISP Environment with legacy
software based in Java, Python, .NET/C#, C and PHP deployed.  With some
additional code written in Perl.

Work in a Linux environment, including a Linux workstation.  There may also
be a need to develop and work in a Microsoft environment.  Candidate must
be proficient in Linux.

•         Analysis and design, as needed, for a given solution to be
included with the high-level design process or to be leveraged in detailed
design.

•         Support of our ISP infrastructure may also be needed

•         Stay current on technology being created as it relates to our
environment.

*Qualifications - Technical:*

•         J2EE – JBOSS

•         Linux / Unix          (this is a must have)

•         JBoss 4.2 and 5.x

•         Struts, Spring and JSP

•         Hibernate 3.x and JMS

•         ANT 1.6

•         J2EE 1.5

·     J2SE 1.6        ( Sun Certified a Plus)

·     Python 2.x

Django 1.7.3

•         Design Patterns

•         Subversion

•         SOAP and/or REST

•         Maven

•         Oracle 11g ( www.oracle.com )

•         MySQL is a Plus

•         Memcache/Couchbase is a Plus

•         LDAP is a Plus

•         Documentation Tools, Visio, Word. Code Documentation skills,
examples a plus.

•         Firm grasp of multi-threading techniques

•         Proficient in SQL (Oracle SQL, MySQL SQL, PL/SQL, and Data
Modeling a plus)

*Qualifications  Non - Technical:*

•         Ability to learn and adapt to a fast paced changing, and
challenging environment

•         Good project and time management skills.

•         Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.

•         Candidates should be able to demonstrate the ability to work
under pressure when necessary, especially when recovering from system
failure or strict timelines. As well as being a very self-motivated,
self-directed Team Player; able to work in a fast paced Internet Software
development environment.

*Notes:*

        Minimum 2 year experience on required skills.

        References to open source projects and open code that can be
reviewed a plus. Provide Links.

        Ideal candidate should expect to move into an enterprise size CRM
project day 1.

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.