*Hello ,*

My name is *Samir Mondal* . I am a Technical Recruiter with *eteam Inc*,
and I have placed numerous entry to senior -level resources in both
functional and operational positions.

My client has an opportunity for *Java Developer *at their corporate office
in *Boston, MA*. I was drawn to your profile by your qualifications, but am
interested in speaking with you because of your dynamic background.

With that being said, I understand that you may be extremely happy in your
current role, but I thought I would reach out regardless by the off chance
you were looking for a change, or if you were connected with any qualified
individuals on the market.

 *Position :* *Java Developer*

*Location : Boston, MA*

*Hiring Mode: 12 + months*