*$40/hour – C2C (THIS IS THE RATE/NO NEGOTIATION)*

*URGENT HOT REQUIREMENT…….           *

*Please Send Resume to ja...@dtscinc.com <ja...@dtscinc.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Job Title                          Back End Oracle PL/SQL Programmer*

*Project Location            Parsippany, NJ*

*Duration                         4+ Months                   *

 *Interview Mode: Phone and Skype*

* Skills Required and Job Description:                *

*Technical skills (Must):*

   - 2-3 years hands-on experience On Oracle (11g, 10g, 9i) databases
   applications development using Oracle Packages, Stored Procedure, and
   Functions on Sun Unix or Linux
   - 3 years of PL/SQL development experience
   - 3 years hands-on Experience on large database development on Oracle
   Database, other RDBMS including MS SQL Server and experience with tuning
   and optimizing performance on backend process, complex SQL, PL/SQL packages
   and Analytic SQL; Strong knowledge on Oracle Database administration issues
   (i,e schema, user, security).
   - Strong Experience with the Oracle Optimizer, plans and hints. Strong
   experience with optimizing physical data models (table definition, indexes,
   range and hash partitioning)
   - Must be organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, disciplined,
   professional, and a team player to multiple tasks at one time, in a fast
   paced environment handling multiple demands
   - Excellent written and verbal communications skills, ability to present
   and explain technical information

Regards

Javed Ansari

Sr. Technical Recruiter,

Dominion Technology Services Corp. (DTSC Inc.)

Email: ja...@dtscinc.com <nik...@dtscinc.com> , Ph. no. 804-410-0066 Extn.
116

*Gtalk: javed.rgtalent  | YIM : javed.rgtalent*