Hello Business Partners,

Hope you are doing good..!!

We have the below Position, Please contact me/send your updated resume if
you are interested.

*Title : Adobe CQ 5.5, Content Management Consultant *

*Location: Irvine, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

Respond back with resumes to nar...@silverlinc.com

*Job Description:*

AEM 6.0, Adobe CQ 5.5, Content Management / Content Authoring, Web
Technology, Java, J2EE.

Schedule, plan and execute the content edit requests for assembling the
digital platform experiences.

Content requests implementation across digital channels for multiple
Capital Group sites using CQ5.

Webpage restructuring using appropriate CQ5 layout / component utilizations
based on requirements.

Coordination with writers, designers and other stakeholders to implement
the business requirements.

Managing the digital assets used in content authoring through CQ5 Digital
Asset Management tool.

Leveraging existing workflows to follow all business processes required for
content authoring.

Identify custom Open HTML components and get those completed from Site
Maintenance team.

Migrating the content from old platform to AEM platform for new websites -
(Private Client Services & Private Markets etc.)

Providing BAU Authoring support for new / existing (Investor, Advisor)
sites.

*Thanks & Regards**….* *?*

*Naresh Soma*

IT Recruiter