Hi Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss.

*HOT HOT HOT NEED .Net Developer*

Position: .Net Developer
Location: Seattle, Washing ton
Type: 1 year contract

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Contribute as a senior developer on a scrum delivery team, collaborating
with product owners, developers and testers to deliver business value on an
iterative basis. ? Architect, design, and develop complex, end-to-

end custom, software applications ? Ensure we deliver high quality software
by writing clean code and utilizing pair programming, TDD, continuous
integration and code reviews ? Serve as a mentor and idea leader in

continuously improving the team by sharing new technology/process
opportunities, and best practices ? Stay actively engaged in the technology
industry and understand how the evolving technologies can benefit our

organization

QUALIFICATIONS
4+ years C# development experience required building custom, high scale,
n-tier applications
4+ years experience developing web applications using modern web
technologies (AJAX, jQuery, JavaScript, HTML5, CSS) and design patterns
(MVC/MVP).
Expertise with TDD, unit testing, pair programming and other Extreme
Programming techniques ? Expertise with modern design principles (SOA,
SOLID, etc.)
Expertise in Agile/Lean development methodologies ? Expertise coaching and
mentoring developers
Excellent communication skills and proven ability to collaborate with a
variety of team members
Knowledge of web accessibility, ARIA development is a plus

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc.